[Magdalen] Film puke.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:56:48 PDT 2014

S/O recently renegotiated our cable package, so we now have, for the next
24 months, all the premium channels as well as more sports channels than we
know what to do with and a whole raft of foreign language channels. I've
been toying with the idea of watching some Spanish language channels just
as kind of an immersion exercise, but the main benefit has been that we've
been watching "Outlander" on STARZ. I loved the book, and so far the show
is moving just about as quickly, which is to say it's taking its time and
being very atmospheric (and funny in spots, as the book is!). I'm enjoying
it immensely.