[Magdalen] Film puke.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 11:04:58 PDT 2014

So The Blacklist has become our dinnertime viewing. I generally start
out objecting, especially as we were treated to the severing of a
man's hand just as we were starting to eat our curried chicken
yesterday. But then I get drawn in.

Generally I prefer something lighter and shorter (like Archer or 30
Rock) with dinner if we're going to watch something. And sometimes we
do just eat and converse.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA