[Magdalen] Film

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 11:53:00 PDT 2014

I rented the first episodes of Game of Thrones (having had a
conversation with a couple of very enthusiastic young fans)
and I thought it was very interesting. Could certainly see why
teenagers would love it.

I'm afraid I'm one of the die-hard PBS people (and celebrate the
fact that we get five PBS stations here). Create TV is my go-to for
dinner watching. Am loving The Roosevelts.

My gf has a much greater tolerance for both violence and turgid
melodrama. She never wants to miss The Good Wife and Scandal
(although somehow I suspect it's Juliana Margolies and Kerry
Washington that are the real draw for her).

The last movie we saw was Lucy. Loved her, uh, it.
-M