[Magdalen] Small wedding prayer request

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 07:04:11 PDT 2014

The Police LOVE it when something weird goes wrong and they end up doing
something to help people who, for a change, are not in danger of being
locked up for some kind of malfeasance.  I am sure it made the day (month?
year?) for those constabularies.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 4:06 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com