[Magdalen] Whither Scotland?

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Sep 18 18:38:56 PDT 2014

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but since the biggest manufacturer of the equipment, Diebold, seem to be a strong supporter of Republican causes, I am a bit suspicious.  A couple down the street are Bob and Marie Diebold.  No idea if they’re of that family, but I do know that Bob, who is blind, is a very smart and capable programmer.  Nice people - I like them.

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net