[Magdalen] Whither Scotland?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:45:40 PDT 2014

Certainly not true of Ontario (only 6000 ... not more than a ripple in
the gene pool). And they were dreadful unilingual neighbors in the
Maritimes. Not a successful endeavor for most of them.

One of our local families split in half at the time of the revolution.
One brother fled to Canada (with St. John's silver chalice IIRC)
while the other stayed, fought, and was elected governor.
-M