[Magdalen] Looking for a Rector

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 20:57:05 PDT 2014

Stephanie, what a great profile and  church website!

I see your interim is Doug Travis, recently retired dean at the Austin TX
seminary... (and formerly the rector of a large parish in The Woodlands TX,
30 minutes north of me) I though he brought many gifts to his time in
Austin.

May St. Michaels cast its net wide and be blessed with a new rector when the
time and person is right.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."