[Magdalen] our new condo

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 18:23:56 PDT 2014

Happy new home Judy... is this one of the cool places in the refurbished
public school?  Pictures? addresses to Google and 'see'?

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”