[Magdalen] our new condo

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:33:24 PDT 2014

I just took pictures and will post later. It is in an old YMCA.  You can
google 297 Clay Condos and see some pictures.  The address is 297 E Clay
Ave. We are #214, dome of the condos on the second floor with really big
windows.  The kitchen is too small, the rest of the space is perfect.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan