[Magdalen] The Deen controversy

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:49:06 PDT 2014

Warning: This is a sweeping generalisation, not directed at anyone in
particular.

We're so pious about the past and don't mind ruining some for it.
Wonderful that we all had such pure pasts or at least are far enough out
of the public eye for it never to be an issue.  Motes and logs in eyes
come to mind.  Not much room for repentence, forgiveness, or redemption.

Marion, a pilgrim    ... today my sail I lift ....