[Magdalen] The Deen Controversy

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:06:25 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:
> And this is being proven lately. Apparently sugar and refined flour are far
> bigger culprits. Not to mention all the garbage that is substituted for
> fats in the "low-fat" foods. We eat butter. We also use olive oil and
> coconut oil. We rarely if ever use sugar or white flour.

I grew up with margarine...Country Crock, Shedd's, and all that. Ick.
Reminds me of wax now. We don't use a lot of butter, but we do use it,
never margarine. I guess my mom was brought up on that white margarine
("oleo") to which you could add a pellet of food coloring to make it
yellow. Blecch.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA