[Magdalen] A stress removed

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 10:35:23 PDT 2014

Dear Friend,

Every good wish, thank you for your service, may all in the move get
sorted out (boy, is that wish sincere--we move again at the end of
October--totally get the whole scene) and best to Dawn in all the
efforts, too. (We are just moving to a larger house, not out of town.)

I forgot to tell you that St. Andrew's, Florence, Oregon has an
amazing deacon with whom it is a PRIVILEGE to work--his name is Steve
Avery, and he has done nothing since I got there except to make the
job of a new priest there as easy as possible. He is a blessing to all
who know him. Please keep him in your prayers.

Know that so many good wishes are coming your way in this time...

Georgia+