[Magdalen] Faculty Strike at General Theological Seminary

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 15:41:32 PDT 2014

Well no, I may be wrong, but I don't think the Presiding Bishop has anything to say about the governance of the seminaries; they are all independent. Heck, we even have one where the official position of the Board of Trustees is in opposition to the ordination of women, and they go merrily on their way.

But I don't think the trustees answer to anyone but their alums...  And God, of course.