[Magdalen] bulletin blooper

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 18:40:29 PDT 2014

Well, most of it, anyway! Have you read "God's Secretaries"? Fascinating account of the making of the KJV! I recommended it to my son, who swore that that was the only authoritative version. He said he wouldn't read it if it was going to mess with his theology, but I think he did end up reading at least part of it.

I was just blown away by the extent to which politics and the machinations of the throne influenced the translation.