[Magdalen] Pink Martini last night

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:31:07 PDT 2014

What a great show! They called people onstage to dance (which reminded  me
of my mother's stories about dancing onstage and in the aisles during a
Benny Goodman concert). My gf, a former dancer, FLANG her backpack
into my lap and was GONE. At the end of the show, people formed a
conga line and danced through the aisles. Best time I've ever had at
Symphony Hall.

If they're coming to a venue near you, go. Really.

http://pinkmartini.com/shows/

They had a guest act which i thought would be kinda awful, but it
wasn't. Thomas Lauderdale said this is the second (the second!)
song this young man has written.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcoAeY0EFpg

A little Celtic, a little plainchant, a little Crosby Stills & Nash.
-M