[Magdalen] travel mercies

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 29 22:57:07 PDT 2014

Thoughts of your plight tonight Dan... may the flight be arranged, take
place and bring you safely to your destination.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”