[Magdalen] Back to school today (+).

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 29 15:54:48 PDT 2014

>>>So no need to get depressed over it. Teenagers will be teenagers
(grrrrrrrr). Just waiting for my grandsons to start amping it up.<<<

Everett and I have often discussed (disgust?) who in the end will be best able to claim s/he had it worst in raising him, his mother for the 5-13 patch, or me.  He and I tend to believe it's me, not because he's a teenager, mind you (he is, after all, more than semi-rational), but because of all the "fixin' up" I had to do after the myriad of experiences and situations (not all of which were truly safe, if one recalls) she provided for the two of them during those years.  On the flipside, she had the "pleasure" of not being employed many of those years so she could "focus" on raising him, which I certainly didn't have.