[Magdalen] GTS

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 29 18:02:53 PDT 2014

After reading both letters (from the dean and then from a faculty member),
it sounds like "the Cain Mutiny" with its missing strawberries scandal, only
much more serious, disturbing and sad.

Lynn, in prayer for GTS a place that has always been a community I loved to
visit and be a part of every year for a day or two.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”