[Magdalen] GTS

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 21:51:28 PDT 2014

It strikes me that this is a situation in which one of Bishop Steven
Charleston's prayers might be of use:

Bind my heart to your will, O God, and let me always follow where you
lead. Take away any pride that tempts me from obedience and give me
humility when I come before you. Help me again to see the strength in
serving others, the authority in coming last, the wisdom in listening
before I speak. Keep my spirit balanced between the courage it needs
to face what comes and the peace it needs to do so in confident joy.
You are the source of all I have, of all that I am and ever will be.
You are my pledge of hope and my dream of justice. Bind my heart to
your will, O God, and let my life bear witness to your endless love.
AMEN.

Georgia+