[Magdalen] "California becomes first state to ban [single-use] plastic bags".

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:15:16 PDT 2014

We recycle our plastic bags here. The paper bags and the box we get weekly
from our online grocery get returned when we pick up our order the
following week. We also recycle our cardboard boxes etc. at the local
refuse transfer station. It's harder to recycle here than it was in my home
in Tennessee, but not as difficult as it was in Richmond.