[Magdalen] "California becomes first state to ban [single-use]plastic bags".

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 10:15:48 PDT 2014

...they aren't 'single use' to me... I reuse them for trash and I also use
them when packing and sending for my business (inside out and stuffed with
newspaper balled up, they make great, lightweight cushioning when draping
large fabric items in big boxes).  I do realize they have become a major
litter problem almost everywhere. do you think that this will increase the
use of Brown paper bags again?

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”