[Magdalen] "California becomes first state to ban [single-use] plastic bags".

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 10:21:33 PDT 2014

...yeah, there's lots of potential explosive stuff encased in plastic in our
landfills these days with all the 'scooped poop' and otherwise disposed of
'stuff'... <GDR>

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”