[Magdalen] "California becomes first state to ban [single-use] plastic bags".

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:16:01 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:08 PM, M J [Mike] Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> I wonder if it will withstand the challenges.  I personally prefer paper, and only use what I have collected of plastic bags for packing material and recycling when I can remember it.

We use plastic Walgreen's or CVS bags two at a time for litter-box
cleanup. Yes, I was convinced by our cat-sitter to quit flushing.
"Your neighbors would thank you." Can cause awful clogs in the works.
Now the leavings go to the landfills in eternal plastic bags!

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA