[Magdalen] speaking of downsizing...Stuff it: Millennials nix their parents’ treasures - The Washington Post

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:46:33 UTC 2015

Yes, it's here.  But being me, I have neither the time nor mental energy
to do this at this time. At the moment, it's all books and small stuff
being packed -- sl-o-o-owly.  I have also given a whack of books to St.
Peter's for its library.  Dean says that with both our extensive
contributions we probably have the best church library going!  A ton of
books are going to Trinity for the annual book sale, but I like stuff to
go to a good known home. too.

Maybe once the painting is done and the decks cleared, so to speak, I
can turn my mind to disposing of more furniture-type articles. One step
at a time.  I do still have to live here for some unknown period!

Marion, a pilgrim