[Magdalen] What's My Line fascination

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:27:52 UTC 2015

I live on a road which was originally a bridle path on Roosevelt land. It's
a beautiful area to take a walk, and "Val Kill," Eleanor's home for so many
years, is a relatively easy walk from home. I sometimes would walk down
there and sit by the pond and just enjoy the setting.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford