[Magdalen] URGENT prayer request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:30:09 UTC 2015

>From a Houston friend about her granddaughter: Madisyn Grace, is very sick
and was admitted to the hospital after an ER visit today. She tests positive
to RSV, receiving breathing treatments, oxygen, IV treatment etc. Please
keep her, as well as her sweet parents, Matthew and Megan in your prayers.
<- yesterday

Just now: The update this morning from her docs is that she fits now into
the 3%  who develop pneumonia along with the RSV she is fighting. Madi will
begin IV antibiotics immediately. Breathing treatments, and other treatments
will continue. Because she has one operational kidney additional care is
given when making her medical decisions.

[Madisyn is about 6-8 months old.]

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com