[Magdalen] URGENT prayer request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:47:35 UTC 2015

Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a virus that causes infections of the
lungs and respiratory tract. It's so common that most children have been
infected with the virus by age 2. Respiratory syncytial (sin-SISH-ul) virus
can also infect adults.

In adults and older, healthy children, the symptoms of respiratory syncytial
virus are mild and typically mimic the common cold. Self-care measures are
usually all that's needed to relieve any discomfort.

Infection with respiratory syncytial virus can be severe in some cases,
especially in premature babies and infants with underlying health
conditions. RSV can also become serious in older adults, adults with heart
and lung diseases, or anyone with a very weak immune system
(immunocompromised).

Madi was in the hospital after birth for a month... I was unaware that she
had only one kidney (not sure the reason).

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck