[Magdalen] URGENT prayer request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:54:40 UTC 2015

​When I worked in Greeneville, TN, one of our pediatricians got it. He was
one SICK dude. He was in the hospital for a couple of weeks and we though
we were going to have to send him down to UT.  He was a normally healthy
guy with no underlying conditions, but he'd been running full bore with all
the sick kiddos. ​