[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 00:34:00 UTC 2015

In a message dated 4/1/2015 8:20:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

I  don’t think so. Individual cases do not represent the larger picture, I
think.
And TEC is a fraction of the size it was in the early  1960s.>>>

Yes, but this is happening to nearly all denominations.  Some  Evangelicals
are growing, as are the Mormons, but mainline Protestants as well
as Lutherans and Episcopalians are facing a national trend.  Even  the
Roman Catholic Church only grows because of the artificial inflation  of
numbers of Latin-Americans.

It's the "Europeanization" of North America (because the same thing
is happening in Canada).  In Canada even the RCC is shrinking
because they don't have the catholic influx we do in the USA, and
there is the RC mess in Quebec.

David Strang.