[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 02:33:11 UTC 2015

Two hours for Morning Prayer??? Certainly never in my experience. "When I
was a boy" I much preferred Morning Prayer (we are, of course, talking 1928
BCP here) because it was only 45 minutes, while the first Sunday of the
month communion service was an hour and a quarter.

Most of what Scott recalls is also familiar to me.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com