[Magdalen] Tenebrae

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:40:16 UTC 2015

I know we had Tenebrae at my parish when I was growing up, before communion
was "legal" after noon.  The only thing I remember is singing the
Benedicite and trying not to sing blesshe instead of bless ye the Lord.  I
remember the darkness and the bang, but I have no idea why there was a bang.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan