[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:23:51 UTC 2015

Seems to me if I were designing a prayer book, I'd put in the center
of the book the service intended to be used the most often. Keeps the
book balanced. If the most-used pages are in front, you're going to
have a lot of books falling apart before too long. That's also why in
RC missals, the Ordinary of the Mass is in the middle, as it is in our
BCP.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA