[Magdalen] California water restrictions

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:54:04 UTC 2015

There have been several droughts in the past which have required percentage
reductions to which we've already installed drip systems etc.

I don't mind the overall goal, but if I'm already using much less water
than the average homeowner in my city, I will resent a kneejerk requirement
on everybody of 25%.

--
Allan Carr