[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:00:43 UTC 2015

Scott K> Well, there's the longtime priest who ran us off the rails at
Evening
> Prayer by saying the Nicene Creed by heart....too bad the rest of us were
> trying to say the Apostles' Creed.

Ever since I came out of the desert and back to church in the late '70s I
have read the creed. To me it is not a 'knowing a prayer by heart'
situation, it is a statement  that I want to make and sometimes ponder while
stating it, but I reach for the prayer book every time to read it, and if
I'm BPBless, often just listen to it, as I do not 'know it by heart' any
more.  Apostles too.
Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com