[Magdalen] California water restrictions

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:42:13 UTC 2015

Several years ago after another drought, I replaced our toilets with 1.3
gallon versions. I think the old ones were 5 gallons?

We've learned the hard way (pun intended) to flush several times (once per
turd and before toilet paper) or face having to use a plunger.

Fortunately late in my old age, I learned that very rapid up and down works
far better on a plunger than big slow motions.

--
Allan Carr