[Magdalen] Church as Personality Robert Schuller RIP

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 14:37:51 UTC 2015

In a message dated 4/4/2015 10:08:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

The  American-invented churches that are so popular (and have attracted
many
people from Mainline churches are often one-man bands. Schuller  >>>

I'll never forgot coming upon a Veterans Day service at the Crystal
Cathedral during its hey-day.  There were bands from the three  major
military service groups, several military male choirs, plus  Schuller's
own complete symphony orchestra, huge choir and the mammoth
pipe organ aiding in the extravaganza.   There were military  brass
involved in the worship.  It was unlike anything I've ever seen.

What a show!

David Strang.