[Magdalen] Two to go

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:51:15 UTC 2015

Holy Week on the sidelines (in the pew) has taken a few years to figure out
"how to do" (since 2008).but now I am starting to get the "hang" of it. Has
only taken 7 or 8 years. :)

Blessings,
Catharine

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com