[Magdalen] Two to go

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:01:09 UTC 2015

We don't have a Deacon /per se/  (although we might have had if the
priest's departure in 2009 hadn't stopped the process in its tracks ,
never to be revived), but we use the titles and the vestments.
Subdeacon sets the table, does half the rail, and ablutions.
Interestingly, our interim priest is treating me as a deacon.  I now
proclaim the Gospel and get to do the Dismissal.  Such a change from
previously.

Marion, a pilgrim