[Magdalen] Vigil

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 03:14:48 UTC 2015

Cologne cathedral would be wonderful...their vigil is probably watchable as
a video on demand on domradio.de or domradio.com
They have a devotion (and relics?!) of the Magi, and the choir often chants
a gorgeous responsory...Tria sunt munera...Three are the gifts...as part of
their long introit procession. There's a pontifical mass on their site from
October when the Mädchenchor did the chant, and it absolutely sounded like
heaven to me. I'll look for the link.

Alleluia! Christus ist auferstanden!