[Magdalen] Vigil

FCBasle at aol.com FCBasle at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 07:28:34 UTC 2015

Scott

Wahrlich ist er auferstanden!

My memory of Cologne Cathedral is that it felt like being in the middle of
a feezer in mid summer - I wonder how cold it is in mid spring.

Blessings
Martin
----

scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Cologne  cathedral would be wonderful...their vigil is probably watchable as
a video  on demand on domradio.de or domradio.com
They have a devotion (and  relics?!) of the Magi, and the choir often chants
a gorgeous  responsory...Tria sunt munera...Three are the gifts...as part of
their long  introit procession. There's a pontifical mass on their site from
October  when the Mädchenchor did the chant, and it absolutely sounded like
heaven  to me. I'll look for the link.

Alleluia! Christus ist  auferstanden!