[Magdalen] Vigil

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:29:51 UTC 2015

Ours began at 8pm with kindling the Easter fire out in the front garden and
processing inside with the Paschal candle.  Our rector sang the Exultet and
did it very well.  I love the Vigil.  We have only a small gathering but it
was very nice.
Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.