[Magdalen] Church as Personality Billy Graham

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:35:11 UTC 2015

IFSG was right there with Church of the Nazarene in terms of female clergy.
They were really the kick starters. Some of the African-American groups
also, which is one thing that led to the split in the Pentecostal movement
and the parallel development of the church of God in Christ (AA) and the
Assembly of God (white).