[Magdalen] Test

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:49:37 UTC 2015

Blessings for wading in. I hope the former search committee are all aiding the new curve.
It saddens me when some of this new rector's option stuff has not been communicated, "heard" or understood.
May your voice, presence and support for this new "thing" be a quiet and peaceful force for good.
peace
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone