[Magdalen] Test

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:45:33 UTC 2015

Is the strategy just troublemaking or do they actually have plans?

The world isn't exactly full of competent A-C clergy who'll be eager
to take this job when/if offered (and, of course, the position will be
looking even less attractive with each email bomb).

The older I get, the more I admire the Buddhist revelations/teachings
about attachment and suffering.
-M