[Magdalen] Test

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 04:48:54 UTC 2015

No, Joe, I missed Lazarus Saturday because I turned off the alarm and slept
until 10:30 am.

*Holy Week Services*

*Palm Sunday Evening - April 5th*

6:00pm - Bridegroom Serive

*Holy Monday, April 6th*

6:00pm - Bridegroom Service

*Holy Tuesday, April 7th*

6:00pm - Bridegroom Service

*Holy Wednesday, April 8th*

9:00am - Presanctified Liturgy
6:00pm - Holy Unction Service

*Holy Thursday, April 9th*

9:00am - Divine Litrugy of the Mystical Supper
6:00pm - Holy Passion Service (reading of the 12 Gospels)

*Good Friday, April 10th*

9:00am - The Royal Hours
3:00pm - Apokathelosis (taking down of the Body from the Cross)
6:00pm - Lamentation Service and Procession of the Epitaphios

*Holy Saturday, April 11th*

  9:00am - Vesperal Divine Liturgy of Saint Basil the Great
11:15pm - Orthros of the Resurrection

*Holy and Great Pascha, Sunday, April 12th*

12:00am (midnight) - Resurrection Service and Paschal Liturgy
10:00am                  - Agape Vespers

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8