[Magdalen] Test

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:54:33 UTC 2015

Been stewing over an Easter Monday edition of a mass email from Save Ascension, a coalition of people angry about staff changes. They're feeding off each other's anger and regard the rector as this evil force who is ruining the parish. I woke up to their latest missive on Monday and fired off a reply to say enough of the mass emails. Had to apologize for implicating the junior warden among the authors...she's still a leader of the angry group...but got several notes of agreement and support. My bottom line was that we need to reunite as a worshiping community and work out disagreements face to face.

Mass emails, with a group name and logo, give the false impression there's a huge number of people behind it. I've also seen informal lying about how "empty" the church was for the Great Vigil. I was there, front and center. Attendance was very good, quite far from empty.

Kyrie eleison.

Sent from my iPad