[Magdalen] Pharmaceutical question...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 01:11:44 UTC 2015

To those of you knowledgeable about such things:

I know that taking steroids orally can lead to some odd things like
increased appetite, sleeplessness and personality changes, but I was under
the impression that that was not the case with steroid injections, which is
why they are preferred for longtime anti-inflammatory relief.

I've had really good results from the injection I had on Monday, but I'm
also feeling a bit weird, something I hope will wear off shortly.  But is
this common? My doc is out of town until next week, and it's not serious
enough to require immediate attention, but I was just wondering...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.