[Magdalen] Quiet in the pub...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:37:12 UTC 2015

That sort of thing occasionally does happen, and it's quite a surprise when
it does! Sally, have you ever heard of, or tried, restorative yoga? It's a
type of yoga in which the poses are held for an extended time, supported by
blankets, bolsters, pillows, and straps. I have been doing it off and on
for about a year and a half, recently started back on it, and it does
wonders for my back, which mostly suffers the vagaries of age and a nursing
career.  I go to a class taught by an Iyengar Yoga instructor, but the
poses etc. can be done at home. I highly recommend it for relaxation and
flexibility! Look it up online. There are some videos available on
YouTube....check them out and see what you think. I'd send links but that's
a little difficult from this iPad.