[Magdalen] Prayer Request Update

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 11 19:25:54 UTC 2015

On 11/04/2015 18:27, Jay Weigel wrote:
> The remains of Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell were found yesterday in Southampton
> County, VA and have been indentified. Cause of death is yet to be
> determined.  Please pray for her family, and pray also that, if it is
> determined that she met her death at the hands of another, her killer will
> be identified and dealt with appropriately.

I feared this would be the outcome.  From what you have said previously
I strongly sisrect it was at the hands of another, and I expect the
police know where to start looking.  The only problem is whether, as I
believe I have mentioned previously evidence has been contaminated and
so may allow the guilty to escape justice.

Roger