[Magdalen] Prayer request update

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:59:18 UTC 2015

Karen is already on the list:
for Karen, friend of our sister Susan Hagen, who has been diagnosed with
breast cancer and who also has severe ulcerative colitis and difficult to
control diabetes (3/15/15)

Yesterday she had her surgery.  The lump was removed and samples of the
lymph nodes taken.  Today I will drive up to Maryland to look after her
which will mostly mean keeping her comfortable and trying to find something
she can eat.  Please say a prayer for safe travel and peace of mind while
we wait for pathology results.

Thanks,
Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.